About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

News and Updates for today

Hey everyone, thought I might just give some news.


Qi starts on Sept. 9th, one of my favorite shows because I'm a smart Ass.  Also it includes Sandi Toksvig, whom is one of my favorites.  The episode is called "I Spy" and I shall watch it as soon as it hits YouTube.
This will be a fun episode right?  I wonder if the cast will wear something.  But then again it might sound a little like the "E" series episode espionage.  Wonder if they will reuse Allen's buzzer? 


Now that I got that out of the way...


For those who didn't follow twitter, all IAG fans have banded together against the wretched GSN.  I never heard of Baggage, Lingo, or any supposed more popular shows.  Yet they kick the wonderful GSN to the curb. This is bigger than any of those shows.  Drew Carey sure as hell doesn't need a network who lets down his fans, and I hope Comedy Central picks up this show. 
By the way?  Isn't GSN suffering from "Low ratings" themselves? Were they hoping that IAG will become the next Survivor?  No, this is a GAME SHOW NETWORK!!  Why watch that when there are Game shows on networks were I don't have to pay a cable company?


So all Twiiter people, join the wonderful ImprovAGanzaArmy, tend it.  You know with the little hashthings(#).  Let us prove to GSN that IAG is a lot better that the second rate stuff they renewed.


Isn't this sweet?  Yep GSN kicked this to the curb.




Okay, I think I made that point clear.  No other notable news, be sure to watch Worlds Dumbest on Thursday.  Because of what GSN did, other great comedy shows will be gone as well.  Then I shall have nothing to complain about.

From Your Friend, Heather Short! 

No comments:

Post a Comment