About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm taking over the internet!

Hey awesomesauses! I case you didn't know, I have a Twitter!http://twitter.com/#!/Heather_Short17 is were you can find all the juicy tiddbits that were not enough for a blog post.

Looking to Youtube next, but that would be stupid for I have no videos, but who cares?

Got some awesome people already following me, and since this blog is still a baby, I shall expand it to a huge blog that is TAKING OVER THE INTERNET!!(well, maybe not...)

HERE COMES THE BLOG!

:D Heather Short!

No comments:

Post a Comment