About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is with Tall people?

Aw, the tiny girl from Oklahoma finally comes across a reason to use the title.
Sod off...


I'm here to tell you guys, that TV people, are Frickin Giants.
Remember Whose Line and they are pulling people from the audience? I think to myself,"Why do they always pick short people"  -_-


Ryan is very tall, around 6'6" or something, Wayne, Greg, and Chip are 6 feet, Colin is 6'2"(or Something) and Brad is 6'4", even Kathy and Denny are tall!  Kathy is 5'7" (Well to me she's tall) and Denny is 5'9".  


Caroline and Karen seems to advert this, being 5'4" and 5'5" respectively.  Josie is 5'10", or 5'9".  One of the two, seems like websites can't agree on how tall she is.  


Sandi is 4'11", the only performer who I am taller than.  Seems like almost everyone on this show are taller than average people, (To me that is 5'6").  In fact, a lot of people are tall.  Whose Line shows us that.  Heck, Tony was called short, he is 5'11"!  Sure when he shares the stage with 6'4"(or something) Mike, he tend to be dwarfed.  


It's not anyone's fault, people tend to look smaller on TV, unless you have one of those TVs that you have to take apart to fit in your living room that is.  They look even smaller if you tend to put them with people north of 6 feet.  I though Sandi was shorter than 4'11" just because of Mike.  


Yes I'm 5'2", same height as Halley Williams, I hope I spelled her name right, last thing I need is a bunch of Pissed of Paramore fans.  I was watching CMT's Artist of the Year, I didn't know that Taylor Swift was that tall.  Lady Antebellum (All three of them!) are known for there height, especially Charles, 6'4". 


I love my height, don't get me wrong, but calling my short is not nice.  Yes I know it's my last name, that is why I have a first name.  I'm not dissing anyone, I remembered the info used in this post of the top of my head so I have to be pretty good fans right?  I might want to say that.


Sandi is growing on me, her sharp wit on both Whose Line and QI.  Makes me want to live in the U.K.
~Heather Short!

No comments:

Post a Comment