About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

News and Updates 8/9/2011

Well, I'm Sorry.  I was supposed to do this about two days ago, but our WiFi gave me the metaphorical Middle finger and it failed.  A lot.

So To the blog, I'm doing a few things at once, so if I don't get anything posted by Thursday, then sadly it might not come until I'm finished with it.

Good news, access to Torrents now.  Thank you WTATA, I thank you guys and I love you guys for doing all of that and for letting me to do all of this.

However, all it means is that my screenies will not from Youtube.  Well, the Whose line/ Green Screen ( If I do)/ Improv a ganza ones anyways.

As a heads up, I want to do so many things for this thing, however I won't overwhelm the minds of my reads, who are probably just fellow Info-Bingers who have the attention span of an average house fly, like myself.

So Enjoy yourselves today, and tomorrow should have a new update :D

~ H.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment