About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Web Written

Well, as you all know, I'm a self proclaimed Internet Geek.  This is true that I spent over 5 hours a day on this very laptop when it is in my hands.  I feel that is a good average for people like me who has no extensible life and divides her time between Watching Whose Line clips from WTATA, and going on info binges.


Now You can do many things on the internet that deals with comedy.


You can put up screen-shots, or funny pictures.


Chip sure jumps into being a girl, even though Heather is better at it.
But that is why Deviantart is here.


I like to share my wealth of knowledge to all of you for just this moment, Remember whose liners? 
The first time Ryan was ever on Whose Line (and to a leaser extent Sandi).  He played his first game of  Freeze tag on whose line?


Now Fast forward to 2011, episode 11 of IAG, Freeze Tag.  Both Times he stared off the game by Saying: "I'm Sorry I ruined the party".  Also, Both John Seasons and Heather Anne Campbell were in the exact same position. (Heather's S. note- John was told to do just a Yoga pose, while Heather was told to do the Lotis pose.)


I think Ryan did that on Purpose.  He seams to love hamming it up for the Whole Line freaks.


Now you may all groan at the bad pun for the title. ;D


~ Heather Short Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment