About Heather

I'm a Writer, Artist, and proud snarky person.

Now a days I'm living it up here in Skiatook, Oklahoma. No matter where I go my love for comedy, Reality TV, and many other things will forever litter this little blog of mine.

E-mail me at HeatherNS17@Ymail.com and follow me on Twitter at Heather_Short17.

Thanks for your support!

~Heather Smith.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kathy V.S. Denny. *Head Asplode*

Whose Line is it Anyway, the show has long since been canceled, but I still want a nickle every time I see Denny Siegel fans square off against Kathy Greenwood's.  It's fun to see on YouTube, on Whose Torrents, and other random chat rooms on whose better.  It is entertaining, and easy to make fun of both groups, but as a fan of BOTH of them, I'm not allowed to.


Denny, A well rounded performer who can make the fans laugh.
You see, I love everyone that has appeared on Whose Line.  Why?  They make me laugh.
That IS the reason the show existed?




Kathy had excellent chemistry and adds to jokes and gives us a middle ground. 
 Well, both women gives us moments that leaves us on the floor laughing. However, aside from that the two are pretty different.


For one, Denny has been in singing games.  You know, Hoedowns and Scene to rap, some people have said that she could go toe to toe with Wayne.  Kathy has a great voice, but her in Hoedowns have never been seen.  It is weird to me. 


Also the guessing games.  Denny is either very right, or so wrong that it is not even close. (Kooky Australian? Dating Woody Allen?)  She also makes Lets make a date seem like she would actually chose some one.
Kathy is either right, close, or wrong. I think that is the difference.  People say she is bad at guessing, and they are... well right.  However, she doesn't get as wrong as Denny's wrong answers, usually.  Well, anyone that can deal with Colin touching everyone's well... yes, should be given a middle ground.


However, as you know, they both have to deal with being on a show with all guys, sans the musicians. Denny is truly one of the guys, no fear with anything.  Kathy is not like that, but she tends to add to the guys.  The infamous Goat joke started in a song styles, as in a Wayne game.  She lets the guys lead, while Denny is one of the guys.


However, I speak great things of them, but neither of them are my favorite.
This Shirt is my favorite.  I'm in Love with Brad's Shirt
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment